Goshen Fire District
99 N Church St
PO Box 57
Goshen, NY 10924
The Minisink Hook and Ladder Company #1 is currently accepting applications for Firefighters, Drivers, and Fire Police Officers. No previous experience required. In addition to providing fire & rescue services, the Goshen Fire Department is also heavily involved in community service and provides many resources to the community, including public training in CPR & First Aid, overdose prevention, and logistical support for community events.
- Length of Service Awards Program (pension)
- Community Involvement Incentive Program
- Scholarships for junior members
- FREE training
- FREE equipment
- Satisfaction of helping others
- Gratitude of your community
Volunteer Category: Firefighter, Fundraising, Community Education, Department Support, EMT, Junior Members
- Reside in the Goshen Fire District or any adjoining district
- Have a desire to help others & give back to the community
As always we encourage everyone to join the Fire Department District they reside in first. If there are issues stopping you from doing so please message us and explain the situation.