Mi-Wuk Sugar Pine Fire Prot Dist
PO Box 530
Mi Wuk Village, CA 95346
Intern Firefighters are individuals who are seeking a career in the fire service, have completed or are enrolled in a Fire Academy, and are looking for full time experience in order to improve their opportunities for a career in the fire service. Interns work assigned shifts just as a regular paid fire fighter. They experience life as a paid firefighter, gaining experience, training, and knowledge along the way, and are expected to perform at the same level as a paid fire fighter. Interns are encouraged to further their education, and are required to be actively seeking employment as a firefighter with other departments. Interns receive a small shift stipend to offset any out-of-pocket expenses.
Volunteer Category: Firefighter
• At least eighteen years old
• High school graduate (or equivalent)
• Valid California Driver License
• Maintain physical conditioning necessary to perform safely and efficiently in emergencies
• Meet medical and physical agility standards
• Emergency Medical Responder (First Responder) or better.
Share this Opportunity!